Highlights and Race Result
Highlights and Race Result
Ladies and gentlemen, proudly presents Sim Racer Indonesia’s GT500 (Pre-Season).
Follow the steps to join the race event:
- Read the specific and general rules and agree to follow: Link.
- Register as SRI’s member: Link. Skip this if you already registered. Check your membership here.
- Read all informations in this page and register yourself to the event. The form is in the end of this page. Registration deadline: 24 hours before race time.
(This is registration for “GT500, Pre-Season” event only).
- This event registration is free of charge.
- This is an individual driver championship.
- This event is a single race.
- Only 28 fastest drivers were allowed to join the race in each round. This will be determined based on the driver’s best lap time on the server. The hotlap deadline until 24 hours before race. Qualification’s password will be different from Race’s password. We will send the passwords by email. GT500′ server will be temporarily closed if there any race in another server.
- You must use your real name in server. Use the name as it is registered.
- Do not share the password to anyone.
- Strongly recommended to use SRI’s Teamspeak Server for race information and communication.
- Any change about the event, we will announce it by e-mail.
- If the mods get updated, we will follow it.
- You can report any race incident. We will give you “Incident Report Form” after the race.
- Any Race Director/Stewards decision is final. Life is not easy sometimes.
Specific race rules:
35, 30, 26, 24, 22, 20, 18, 16, 14, 12, 10, 8, 6, 4, 2, 1 (75% finisher, No DNF)
- The race will be restarted if 50% of the field retires on the first lap.
- The race will be restarted/re-scheduled if the server is crashed/down.
- All drivers must serve at least one compulsary pitstop.
- Drivers that fail to pit at least once during the race will be given a time penalties. (80 seconds)
- When exiting the pitlane and rejoin the track, the drivers must drive within the white (or yellow) line.
Full Course Yellow (Safety Car)
- When the order is given to deploy the safety car the message “FULL COURSE YELLOW” will be displayed on the monitors and all marshal’s posts will display waved yellow flags for the duration of the intervention.
- No car may be driven unnecessarily slowly, erratically or in a manner which could be deemed potentially dangerous to other drivers or any other person at any time whilst the safety car is deployed. This will apply whether any such car is being driven on the track, the pit entry or the pit lane.
- The safety car will join the track with its orange lights illuminated and will do so regardless of where the race leader is.
- All competing cars must reduce speed and form up in line behind the safety car no more than ten car lengths apart.
- No driver may overtake another car on the track, including the safety car, until he passes the start/finish line for the first time when the safety car is returning to the pits.
- If the safety car is still deployed at the beginning of the last lap, or is deployed during the last lap, it will enter the pit lane at the end of the lap and the cars will take the chequered flag as normal without overtaking.
- The Red Flag will only be thrown if the server having a serious issue (or crash) that compromise the server connection.
- The race will be resumed or restarted (depending the number of laps completed) will be announced by the race steward 10 minutes before the start.
Cars having covered less than 75% of the number of laps covered by the winner (rounded down to the nearest whole number of laps), will not be classified.
- Car that lost its front or/and rear wing, must go to its pit (Black and Orange flag rules).
- Car that had substantial damage must return to its pit, reducing speed in the process and be ready to give way to the faster cars.
- The In-Game chat must NOT be used during the timed Qualification and Race sessions. Only private messages (whisper) are allowed.
- When in doubt (especially when you joining in the middle of Q1/Q2) use whisper! (Whisper format: “/w )
- Drivers using the In-Game chat during qualifying will be forced to start from pit. Drivers using the In-Game chat during the race will receive a 20 seconds post-race penalty. This penalty is liable to be increased if the offence is repeated.
- Drivers that using a swear words in aggresive manner and/or creating a hostile environment in server could be punished with a permanent ban!
Racing simulation platform: RFactor 2
Date: 31 December 2016
Practice: 12.00 GMT
Qualifying (45 Minutes): 14.00 GMT
Warm Up (15 Minutes): 14.45 GMT
Race (120 Minutes): 15.00 GMT
Mod download links:
Cars: Nissan GT500 2013 by Studio 397
Skin template: –
Tracks: Suzuka/Matsusaka GP
Server name: !IWK_GT500
Server password: (We will send the password by e-mail)
Server provider: IndoWebhost Kreasi
Teamspeak server address: 18.104.22.168
Teamspeak server password: lupa
Live Timing: Link
Weather Forecast: Link
3 Pcs Logitech T-Shirt for Top 3
(Delivery cost must be paid by the winners. Payment deadline: 1 month after race)
Damage multiplier: 100%
Dynamic track surface
Simulated race time: 10PM-finish
Cockpit view is locked
Real weather by forecast
Flag rules: Full
Fuel usage: Normal
Tire usage: Normal
Mech Failures: Normal
Type of start: Manual Rolling Start (Single file)
Event registration form (Make sure you are registered as SRI’s member before you joined this event. You can re-submit if you want to change the data):